Exams Administrator - HMP
Reed Further Education are currently working in partnership with Novus, and are recruiting for an Exams Administrator to join the education team at HMYOI Cookham Wood on a temporary on-going basis, 4.5 days per week.
HMYOI Cookham Wood is a youth offenders establishment, for males aged 15-18 based in Rochester, Kent. The role will be doing some invigilating work but then will be responsible for sorting and organising the exams, dealing with the exam boards and will also be doing general administration work.
This offers an exciting new opportunity for an individual who is looking to further their previous experience and work alongside a successful education team with the mutual focus on rehabilitation for the inmates in the establishment. Working in prisons is an incredibly rewarding challenge and the education departments are looking to welcome driven individuals to join their team.
- Strong administration skills
- Experience in a fast paced setting
- Have an interest in the rehabilitation and resettlement of offenders
- Have an ability to communicate effectively at all times through different mediums, including spoken and written communication.
- An enhanced DBS on the update service
- Experience in an exams coordinating role
- Experience in a prison environment
If you are interested and would like to find out more about available and potential positions, please apply and we will get in touch to discuss.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'