We are recruiting for an Examinations Support Administrator to join our dedicated team. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis working 27.75 hours per week, 36 weeks per year (paid for 41.1 weeks), and in return, you will receive a competitive salary of £18,727 - £20,472 per annum, pro-rata (£11,101.15 - £12,135.57).
The Chichester College Group is the largest provider of further education in Sussex and is comprised of 5 Colleges based at Chichester, Crawley, Worthing, Brinsbury near Pulborough which is land-based, and Haywards Heath which is due to open in September 2020. Through our Colleges, we educate and train around 25,000 full and part-time students every year and provide teaching excellence to meet the future needs of the regions' employers.
In return for joining us as our Examinations Support Administrator, we will offer you:
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- Generous annual leave package
- Discounted private medical care
- Subsidised local gym membership
- Other high street discounts plus more
About the Examinations Support Administrator role:
This is a challenging role requiring you to work within the rules, regulations, and guidelines of over 20 examination boards. You will administer the approval of all examination access arrangements for students sitting both online and written examinations. You will also demonstrate outstanding customer service skills when dealing with students, staff, parents, and examination boards on a daily basis.
Responsibilities of our Examinations Support Administrator:
- Liaising and/or negotiating with awarding bodies on a regular basis to justify and support applications made on behalf of the students
- Responding to enquiries from students or their parents for advice in support arrangements, either face to face or by other means
- Carrying out administrative duties to ensure that systems, processes, and procedures are adhered to by all parties to ensure that examination board deadlines are met and all relevant legislation, rules, and regulations are adhered to
- Checking all supporting evidence of need together with assessor qualifications and verify validity; to make this data available within the Centre for Board inspections
- Updating and/or re-designing all College forms and information pertaining to examinations support
- Maintaining and monitoring records of daily examinations support as required by the College and examination board
- Providing advice and guidance in all matters relating to access arrangements in examinations
- Preparing management information as required
What we’re looking for in our Examinations Support Administrator:
- Level 3 in Administration desirable
- Knowledge of general office procedures
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Understanding of examination board rules and regulations specific to Access Arrangements in Exams
- Time management skills, organisational skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse range of people at all levels, verbally and in writing
- Attention to detail with the ability to establish and maintain effective administrative processes
Closing date: Thursday4th March 2021
Interview date: Thursday18th March 2021
Click ‘apply’ now to be considered as our Examinations Support Administrator, we’d love to hear from you!
All posts are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check, which may include a check of the barred lists and any relevant overseas checks.
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the role.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'