My client has over 600 pupils and admits on average 90 pupils a year from year 7 through to 6th Form. They are ranked as one of the top performing schools in the area, and the working environment is second to none.
Are you seeking a new position as an experienced Exams Officer to start as soon as possible? Have you worked as a School Exams Officer before? Or do you know anyone who has? Randstad Education has a great referral scheme. If you have previous experience in this field, then please apply online now. Or please spread the word!!
Duties will include:-
* Planning for examinations, managing priorities and ensuring deadlines are met
* Ensuring accurate returns are made to awarding bodies
* Liaising with all school staff regarding aspects of examination regulation and procedures
* Being present in school on official results publication dates
* Producing tables of results, queries on results and making applications for re-marks
* Keeping completely up to date with procedures and regulations of examinations
* SIMs experience
* Excellent organisational skills
* Flexible approach to work
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons.
Do not miss out on this opportunity.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job