* Ofsted rated 'outstanding'.
* Much larger than average secondary school.
* Has a very large sixth form.
* Exceptionally wide curriculum variety.
* Great support for all staff.
* To provide a comprehensive examination service for the school with overall responsibility for leading and managing significant elements of internal examinations and all aspects of external examinations in accordance with the regulations laid down by the awarding bodies.
* To provide training and support to invigilators, teaching staff and students on examination related matters.
* To manage expenditure within the set annual budget.
You will be in charge of the examinations and exam invigilators and assist with examination data entry and analysis. The role is 34 hours per week.
The school are requesting candidates to have experience in exam/office management.
You must have, or be willing to have, an enhanced DBS on the online update service.
If this sounds like a position you would be interested in please call and ask to speak to our East London Candidate Manager. You can also send your CV by applying directly.
If you know of anyone who may be interested in this position, please forward their details to us and you could be eligible for our £150 referral scheme (Terms and conditions apply).
As the best teacher and supply teacher recruitment agency the U.K. has to offer, we ensure every step of your path with Prospero Teaching is a great one. We offer free courses in teaching, lesson planning, CPD certified qualifications, help with moving overseas and much more. Whether you want to teach music in Liverpool, history in London or maths in Manchester we have the right teaching job for you.
- Secondary School
- Examinations Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job