A professional membership body is seeking an Examinations Administrator to provide key administrative support in the delivery of high stakes medical examinations.
Key Responsibilities of the Examinations Administrator:
- Provide accurate and timely responses to written and verbal enquiries from candidates regarding policies, decisions and eligibility requirements.
- Support and advise candidates in their application to assessments through the organisation’s online portal.
- Ensure the accuracy of candidate and examination records kept in the organisation’s database.
- Facilitate the development and delivery of examination schedule, including undertaking UK and overseas travel where required.
- Provide committee secretariat services for related groups, including producing reports and taking minutes.
- Assist with additional tasks including the dispatch of examination papers to venues, calculating exam feedback, and checking exam scores.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Proven experience working in a busy administrative environment.
- Experience of working to support examinations is desirable.
- Strong IT skills and proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise a busy workload effectively.
Salary and Benefits:
- C£25,500 per annum.
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency / Business. ISO9001:2008 accredited.
- Administrative Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job