Exam Officer Job
Prospero teaching are seeking to appoint an experienced innovative, effective and highly motivated professional Examinations Officer to be responsible for the administration, organization and smooth running of all public and internal examinations at the school. This is an important and busy role and you will be required to work efficiently and accurately.
You will be responsible for managing and training a team of examination invigilators, ensuring all students are entered for the correct examinations with the appropriate access arrangements in place and for correct exam timetables being created and disseminated. You will also ensure the school is fully compliant with all public examination board requirements.
The school is a "good" secondary school in Stockport. The school has a strong record of examination success leading in recent years. The school has excellent transport links to Manchester City Centre and surrounding areas.
CONTRACT / POSITION DETAILS:
* Location - Stockport
* Position - Exams Officer
* Start date - ASAP
* Duration / Likely Duration - Temporary covering a long term sickness
* End date (if applicable) - on going (minimum 1 term)
* Full time/part time - Full time
* The minimum rate of pay is £90 per day
* Hours - 8:00 - 15:30
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Have previous experience in the administration of national examinations according to JCQ regulations
- Have knowledge of the national examinations system and Assessment recording and reporting.
- Have excellent IT skills including MS Office, particularly Excel * Have working knowledge of SIMS or other MIS systems.
- Have the ability to pay attention to detail
- Possess excellent communication skills, being able to communicate with colleagues, students and parents/careers.
- Be able to work to tight deadlines, prioritise workload and keep calm under pressure * Have the ability to work as part of a team.
- Be pro-active with the ability to act on your own initiative
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional references
For more information about the role or how Prospero Teaching can help you secure your next role, please contact Jen in the Manchester branch:
Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- exam officer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'