They are an Alternative provision school based in Tower Hamlets, graded 'Outstanding' in ALL areas by Ofsted;
They are looking for a Exam manager for the reminder of the academic year.
Please read the Job Description below and apply if interested;
An integral role within the Office Team, the successful applicant will be working in a team whose responsibility is to both support and enable excellence within the school whilst achieving consistently high performance in meeting the requirements of learners, staff, examination bodies and our funding partners.
On a day to day basis you will be ensuring the Examinations Function meets the need of learners and staff and is compliant with Examining Bodies.
• Be a central point of contact for all awarding bodies and curriculum streams
• Keep up to date with all JCQ rules and regulations and requirements relating to examinations
• Keep up to date with all awarding bodies rules and regulations and requirements relating to examinations
• Ensuring cross department awareness of updated regulations
• Register all new learners with awarding bodies
• Manage the sending off of all exam scripts
• Ensure examinations compliance with JCQ regulations
• Ensure examination compliance with awarding bodies
• Ensure invigilators are available and exam conditions are met.
• Manage all certificate claims once achievements are met
• Manage the process and distribution of all certificates received
• Ensure Record management on SIMS
• Supporting in preparation for audit visits
• Supporting in preparation for EV visits
• Managing the setup of new qualification approvals with new and existing awarding bodies
• Regularly update processes and costings of qualifications
• Supporting other team members with project based work on a regular basis
• Comprehensive understanding and utilisation of the training database and all online systems
• Deliver staff training for Invigilation
• Ensure that all information on syllabuses/meetings is disseminated from exam boards to departments
• Accept and disseminate new information on exam procedures sent out by Boards.
• Manage all administration in relation to Examinations and Certificates
• Managing the booking of all online and paper tests for qualifications
• Support with the updating of examination related polices
• Manage the set up and running of GCSEs
• Ensure accurate and timely POs are raised on Aqilla for any accreditation costings
• Responsible for informing departments of any funding ends dates for qualifications
• General office administration for the organisation as necessary
• Where needed, assisting in the creation and implementation of new systems and processes
• Work with the broader team on a range of additional ad hoc projects
• Other duties as are within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job as requested by the line manager or Head of Department
• Post holder will actively follow policies
• Post holder will maintain an awareness and observation of Fire and Health & Safety Regulations
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job