You will be expected to attend Schools at and agreed time and administering and invigilating a paper-based mathematics test, and handing out and collecting feedback forms from KS2 pupils in groups of 30.
Each test session will take around 50 minutes and an additional 10-15 minutes will be spent on settling children, arranging the test material and collating feedback. There may several consecutive test sessions per School.
You will need the following to be considered for one of these positions.
• Experience of working with children and/or at schools
• DBS checked
• Attention to detail
• Commitment to following formal test procedures and instructions as per guidance given
• Friendly and approachable
• Good English language skills
• Teaching and/or test invigilation experience
If you are interested and would like to no more then please apply now!
All applicants are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business