Exam Invigilators - Swansea Area Welsh
It's an advantage if the candidate has been trained as an exam invigilator but it's not vital.
The role includes:
- Preparing the exam room
- Handing out exam papers before and after the exam
- Recording attendance of pupils completing the exam
- Reporting any pupils who are missing
- Controlling the exam environment - reporting any disruptive pupils to the exams officer.
Ideal candidates must have the following:
MUST HAVE VALID DBS CHECK or willing to obtain (FORMALLY CRB CHECK)
- Experience in a mainstream/Secondary schools
- Committed and enthusiastic attitude
- Strong presence within the exam room
- An approachable and supportive individual, able to keep pupils calm in the exam environment.
The roles are flexible and can be half or full days. If you are interested in the role, please send your CV and I will ring you immediately to arrange registration, we are looking to hold interviews/registrations over this week please get in touch as soon as possible.
or call asking for Melissa
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job