We are recruiting for several Exam Invigilators for schools across Surrey, Kent & South London.
The main purpose of this role is to support the examination process, including the day-to-day operation of exams at various venues.
Duties will involve:
- Assisting the setup of examination venues
-Offering advice and guidance
-Directing students to the relevant seats
- Ensuring candidates do not talk once inside the examination room
- Check through attendance record
-Invigilate during exams
- Collecting and collating exam papers
-Supervising students leaving the exam venue
- Assisting with the packaging of exam papers
ALL APPLICANTS FOR THIS ROLE MUST HAVE EITHER A CURRENT DBS REGISTERED TO THE UPDATE SERVICE OR HAPPY TO APPLY FOR ONE
- Understanding of Examination processes
- Effective oral/written communication skills
The role will require you to be flexible, have excellent attention to detail and have the ability to relate to academic staff and students.
This position is on an ad hoc basis.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.