Job Type: Flexible Start date:
Mixed comprehensive school, age range 11-16
We are looking for Exam Invigilators to scribe for a number of KS4 students
This is an amazing opportunity to work in a well-established schools in East London
You would be:
• Reporting to the Exams Manager
• A team player
• Ensuring that candidates do not talk once inside the examination
• Supporting specific students by scribing for them during the exam
• Assisting with setting up examination hall
• Assisting students prior to the start of the exam by directing them to their seats
• A mentality of excellence and commitment to improving learning of all students
• A DBS holder The school is very keen to hear from invigilators who are keen to commit to some immediate flexible work.
Don't miss your opportunity to join this dedicated department! Apply today!
Jonelle.firstname.lastname@example.org where you will be contacted (if shortlisted).
Reed Education Stratford - We are dedicated to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Through our engagement and interaction with our schools, we can highlight their needs and respond to them with the very best staff possible. As a teacher you will benefit from having your own personal consultant to work with, this is where we differ from most agencies, let’s work together to find the perfect role for you!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job