Ex-Recruiter wanted for Software Sales
Work in recruitment?
12 months+ experience?
Want to move to SaaS/Tech/Software sales?
Who would you be working for?
A SaaS business growing during COVID-19 and set to continue that growth!
The client is a start-up company which has ambitions to have grown by 10 heads by the close of the year, so you will be joining a growing business! Having built up their reputation as one of the biggest players in their market, this makes it an exciting opportunity to join!
The company is also very well-funded - they have just acquired £600K in funding to channel into the selling and development of the platform, so you will get that backing behind you to get the platform out to market, and with huge names in the industry already signed up it makes for a softer sell!
The client is also priding themselves on having a 'Cutting-Edge’ service! Having won awards for their innovation to the Recruitment market already, the platform you will be selling is like an electric car to those currently using horse and cart, so the software often sells itself, they just need you to showcase the product and close the deals.
What does the role entail?
As a Business Development Manager, you will be working closely with the Sales team in order to drum up new business, predominantly with Recruitment agencies - and considering there are 30,000 agencies in the UK alone, there is an almost infinite business development catchment! You will be the initial point of contact with all new business and open up relationships with some of the best firms out there - they already have several FTSE 250 Recruitment companies as clients!
Success in the role will enable you to progress up the ladder quickly - realistically, ambitious individuals in this role can be promoted within 18 months - and that is backed up by a great commission structure as well as increases in your basic wage with promotions.
Who would they consider?
Hungry, success-driven and motivated recruiters who have ideally got experience in technology recruitment and know how to tackle that market. Will consider anybody with 9 months+ recruitment experience in any vertical.
Personality is a must! You will be selling a SaaS product to recruitment firms and therefore selling to salespeople - this means it requires a bubbly and energetic personality!
What are they offering you?
- Commission - starting on a £28-30K basic, you can realistically take home anywhere between £50K-£70K in your first year! Working on a subscription based commission scheme means this will go up year on year as you will be earning from yoour renewals as well as new business.
- Cool Offices - based a stone’s throw away from London Bridge and Waterloo, you are in the heart of London in brand new offices that have very much a 'new-age’ feel to them!
- Training - you will be trained by those with a collective wealth of 30+ years Sales experience. You will be trained in the product and how to best sell it, as well as continual progress reports, to help you raise any questions you may have.
- International Opportunities - there is a real opportunity to travel Internationally in time as the business expands into the EU and across the pond to the USA!
- Progression - you can realistically earn two promotions within first 18 months. Further to that, the chance to run your own team and hire new staff further down the line!
- You Are Heard! - you will be part of a really collaborative office and whether you have been there a week or 5 years, your voice and point will be listened to.
Interested? Apply now for an immediate start.
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment work with many leading sales agencies placing high calibre graduates and trainees into the UK’s best sales positions. We currently have many openings for Graduate Trainee Sales Consultants with a diverse range of firms from large corporate multinationals to cash rich and exciting start-ups. If you are looking to enter the world of Sales as a Trainee Sales Consultant we can help you find the perfect firm for you. With the multitude of sales agencies around, finding the right entry level job can be both tough and daunting. Upon receiving your application, we will give you a free consultation as well as discuss the various options to you within the sales market. We will arrange interviews for you with the leading sales agencies on your behalf and once confirmed, shall fully prepare you giving you the best chance to secure a trainee sales consultancy position.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Sales Consultant, Graduate Sales Consultant, Business Development Manager, Graduate Business Development Executive, Graduate Account Manager and Trainee Account Manager.
We only place graduates into specialist Trainee Sales roles with sectors including Digital Sales, Technology Sales, Banking Sales, Financial Sales, Legal Sales, HR Sales, Engineering Sales, Supply Chain and Procurement Sales, Life Sciences Sales, Pharmaceutical Sales and FMCG Sales.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'