CER require Classroom Assistants with a military background to provide both one to one and group support to pupils with Social, Emotional and Mental Health Needs. In some circumstances this role can be demanding physically therefore experience in de-escalation and positive behaviour management such as Team Teach would be very desirable. You will be supporting pupils of various learning abilities across KS2-KS4.
Candidates who have limited education classroom experience but possess a positive attitude to behaviour and education are welcome to apply.
Appointed candidates can expect the following for this role;
- Additional training opportunities
- Competitive rates of pay (daily) (£57 + per day)
- The opportunity to work across all Key Stages
- Clear and concise recruitment process
- Long term work - potentially until the end of the academic year
- If you are interested in working within a challenging yet rewarding SEN setting please apply below. All applicants must hold a valid DBS or be willing to undertake one.