Events Support Officer - Needed ASAP
We're looking for someone who can do events admin and support on logistics, someone really organised with attention to detail- who can also pitch in on events communications- at support officer level this will be writing engaging emails to attendees, putting together nice looking resources for attendees and facilitators, working on presentations to ensure they're on brand, laying out pages in the CMS. We are looking for a good, clear writer with an understanding of clean design and an ability to use / quickly pick up tech - eg creating and using mailchimp templates.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:-
- Quick learner and tech-comfortable
- ideally: some CMS experience, Mailchimp, ?Google office, branding experience.
- Attention to detail -need to have their eye on Audio Visual at events,
- Very organised.
- Good writer with an understanding of good, clean design.
- As a person - bright, enthusiastic and friendly (particularly under pressure). ?
- Highly organised, with ability to support processes and systems such as content scheduling, events admin, meeting bookings, travel bookings, etc.
- Experience of communications for an organisation or project, such as managing content for social media, compiling digital newsletters, or web publishing.
- Ability to manage priorities and workload in line with organisational priorities.
- Good written and oral communications skills, including proven ability to communicate using appropriate styles, methods and timing, including digital channels, to maximise understanding and impact.
- Good interpersonal skills, including the ability to work with different teams,
- A bonus if you have experience of using Google Apps and other collaborative technologies to support teamwork and management.
If this role if of interest please do apply ASAP with an up to date CV highlighting all your relevant experience. I am looking to submit to this role by Monday the 4th of September at 12:00
- Communications/Events Support Executive - ASAP - 2/3 Months