Events Superstar - 2 positions available
One of our London based clients specialises in an online program that supports primary schools across the UK with the education and development of Mathematics.
A fantastic team of teachers and technologists work with these schools to transform pupils’ attainment and love of maths, with the ambition to share this model globally.
We have an exciting opportunity to be a part of their fun and ambitious team and make an impact in their continuing growth and success for 2018. The company’s head office is based near Aldgate East and they are offering a 12 week internship for those interested - with the opportunity for the right candidate to join there team permanently after the 12 weeks!
The position will be commencing mid April, and will be Monday - Friday, 40 hours a week, paying £10.40ph.
There will be an interview process for this consisting of a phone interview and 1-2 face to face interviews over the next few weeks.
You will be provided with 1 - 2 weeks of training at the beginning of the 12 weeks.
- Existing schools run events for other schools in their local area to attend and see their interventions
- You will host these events, helping to organise and run demonstrations to increase product sales
- Provide great customer engagement and brand awareness
- Administration tasks to ensure success of events
- Will involve travelling throughout the UK and overnight stays on occasion
- Administrative Duties
- Customer Service
- Organisational Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job