FIRST EVENT - CHELTENHAM GOLD CUP - 12th - 16th MARCH!
Class 1 Personnel are looking for a team of capable logistics porters to work at a range of busy events in the upcoming year.
As part of the logistics team, you are the person who makes things happen. You have a unique ability to never appear ruffled by any situation thrown at you. You are strong and robust like a diamond and anything is possible when you are in charge of a task.
If this sounds like you, we want your intelligence, strength and willingness to always get the job done, to help drive our events from behind the scenes.
How much you get paid will depend on how many hours you are willing to work. This is a temporary position, although could be permanent for the right candidates.
Where You Will Work:
Class 1 Personnel are responsible for supplying staff to a huge range of countrywide events (think horse races, VIP boxes, stadiums, festivals, award ceremonies etc.) and you could be asked to work at some pretty impressive venues. Most of our venues are accessible via public transport, but, if not, we will always provide transport to and from the event.
- Moving and the delivering/storing of stock/equipment internally on site
- Reporting to site supervisor/manager for general instruction
- Physically fit as this role requires heavy lifting and long hours on foot
- Have a positive attitude
- Have a desire to work in the hospitality industry
- Must be 18 or over
- Must have the right to work in the UK
- Be able to get to Hammersmith for initial assessment
- Positive Personality
- physically fit