Epson is a global imaging and innovation leader that operates at the cutting edge of technology development. We are dedicated to exceeding our customers' expectations worldwide through the creation of ground-breaking, high-precision and energy-saving technologies. From inkjet printers, 3LCD interactive projectors, to augmented reality smart glasses and robots, Epson offers an extensive array of award-winning products to customers across the world.
This role will be ideal for a marketing person, who enjoys organising events and exhibitions. The role will be responsible for delivering exhibitions, conferences, product launches etc. as the project leader and as part of the team, supporting the delivery of larger exhibitions, conferences and product launches. The role will report into the Events Manager.
This role is based within our European head office at Westside, Hemel Hempstead with travel across EMEAR.
- To manage and support the execution of Epson's pan-European exhibitions and events within the framework of Epson's business objectives
- To manage and support the execution of pan-European exhibitions and events, in line with Epson's business strategy and corporate identity guidelines
- To support and manage, where appropriate the implementation of pan-European product launches, exhibitions and similar events
- To work with the relevant European product managers (incl. Seiko Epson Corporation Japan, if appropriate) and sales company/companies ensuring materials and activities are accurate and are delivered on time
- To brief and manage Epson's authorised suppliers, ensuring consistent quality, creativity and value for money
- To ensure consistency and accuracy of all materials produced
- To work within fixed budgets
- To maintain first class administration of all exhibitions and events activities
- To provide adequate reporting on the pan-European exhibitions and events to the satisfaction of Events Manager & Head of PR & Communications
- To be a true brand guardian
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Experienced in events management/marketing communications, ideally in a high-tech background
- Strong project management experience
- Budget management experience
- Commercially and financially aware
- Strong communication skills and the ability to influence at all levels
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to meet deadlines and excellent attention to details
- Additional European languages would be an advantage, particularly German
- Strong Microsoft skills
- Good general education
Epson makes products for a wide range of customers and we are committed to having a diverse workforce. We offer a competitive salary and with an outstanding suite of benefits. Colleagues based in our offices at Westside, Hemel Hempstead work in an excellent waterside location with close proximity to Apsley train station, onsite parking and a subsidised restaurant.
- Events Specialist
- Corporate Events Specialist
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job