£37,000 - £40,000
10% sponsorship commission + 5% delegate commission
Our client are currently looking for an ambitious Event Sales Manager who will be responsible primarily for selling sponsorship and delegate tickets, as well as leading on call campaigns. You will also work alongside the wider events team to provide event feedback, research clients’ needs and competitor information, as well as contribute to the long-term business objectives for the event calendar.
- Identify, pitch and prioritise potential sponsors
- Tailor sales materials, packages, marketing platforms,
- Delegate sales/marketing/ data management
- Work with the Sponsorship Consultant
- Liaise with Marketing
- Work closely with the Head of Events and Sponsorship Consultant
- Develop a retention strategy for sponsors
- Produce a delegate sales campaign for each conference
- Generate post-event reports to send to delegates/sponsors
- Attend third party events
- Work with the Event Administrator to ensure all payments are collected before an event takes place
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Exceptional negotiator
- A creative, lateral thinker and energetic team player with a high level of enthusiasm
- Flexible and adaptable
- A multi-tasker who is highly organised with an ability to anticipate and meet deadlines
- Ability to deputise for the Sales Consultant as and when required
- Strong interpersonal skills
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment, delivering a high volume of events within tight deadlines would be advantageous
• A minimum of 2-3 years’ sales experience within an events team, preferably in the financial sector
• Experienced commercial negotiator managing key strategic partnerships and relationships
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Morgan Spencer. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £200 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'