We are looking for a confident & enthusiastic Events Sales Manager for a private members club based in South West London, which is a blend of quintessentially English heritage & stunning event space.
The events business is an integral part of the Clubs business and regularly hosts high profile events, as well as weddings, private parties & corporate events. Summer & Christmas are both key times for the events business, accommodating up to 800 guests for dinner for its stunning spaces overlooking their extensive grounds.
You will have past experience in a similar events sales role, ideally in a venue or hotel, and ideally, also have experience dealing with high profile clients.
Your key responsibilities would include:
- To be the primary sales contact for members, corporate and social enquiries received by the Club
- To help sell the events facilities through Open days, magazine publications, email campaigns, network events, the Club website and any other promotional
- To take incoming enquiries, convert them into confirmed bookings, and upsell effectively.
- To manage and maintain a good working relationship with partners and suppliers
- To report on sales figures & forecasts, and maintain an accurate sales pipeline within the events diary.
- To assist in producing the annual sales and marketing plan.
- To meet with prospective clients and show them around the Club’s facilities.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'