We’re looking for an exciting, creative, strategic thinking exhibition sales person to join a successful expo / trade show exhibitions organiser. You’ll need events sales experience across the international, B2B events market.
You’ll be securing new business with existing and brand new customers across an international portfolio.
This is a truly international business and love ambitious people who show initiative and commercial vision. A passion for success is key.
What You'll be Doing:
- Working with the team to develop new business to agreed revenue targets
- Developing long term relationships with clients in order to understand the customers’ business requirements
- Raise the profile of the brands in their marketing
- Identify new revenue streams from your existing customers and work with them to generate sustained growth
- Work together with the international offices and the Sales team assigned to each event
- Achievement of personal monthly and annual sales targets
- Growth of portfolio by generating new ideas
- Experience in events or exhibition sales – ideally selling to an international, B2B market
- A sales hunter attitude with a resilient and adaptable attitude
- Demonstrable success in telesales and influencing clients
- A great self-motivated attitude – driven to succeed
- A desire to learn and ability to grasp new ideas
- Target driven – persuasive and professional
- The ability to communicate across differing levels of seniority
- Able to manage internal key stakeholders
- Another language would also be helpful!
Why This is a Great Opportunity:
- This fab business is building their success on a great work environment, people listening to each other, the ability to develop their teams and valuing a great work ethic
- The salary on offer is £35,000 - £40,000
- Based in offices in central London