Our client has been responsible for the creation of many of Britain's most innovative live events. The company run many globally successful shows and festivals.
They are recruiting for a dynamic and competent sales executive. Reporting to the Sales/Show Manager, you will sell a variety of products including stand and marketplace packages.
The event you will be working on focuses on Classic Cars.
- To identify and close new business opportunities.
- To source new leads for the event to create, build and maintain sales database.
- Use initiative to help develop revenue potential.
- To fully understand and absorb the features and benefits of all the companies products and services and be able to present them.
- To provide assistance in developing sales and sponsorship packages.
- Produce daily/weekly/monthly reports on progress for the Sales Manager
- To achieve (and where possible exceed) 100% of personal revenue targets and work with the team to ensure contribution of hitting team revenue targets
- To spend effective time on the phone, generating new business prospects by cold calling and developing relationships with existing accounts
- To successfully organise and attend all competitor industry show opportunities
- To maximise all potential revenue growth by delivering revenue via non stand related sales (sponsorship)
- To assist the Sales Manager with tasks such as managing the floor plan, contracts, the database, sales mailings, sales letters, bespoke proposals, sales reports, activity reports, features, and input into the strategy and content of the show
As Sales Executive, the successful candidate must possess the following skills and attributes:
- Have a previous background within exhibition and events sales (preferred but not essential)
- Confident on the phone and in person
- Initiative - proactive and able to work independently
- Self-sufficient, self-motivated, resilient, determined, assertive, good objection handler, capable of working under pressure to tight deadlines
- Strong planning, organisation and time management skills
- Team player, capable of dealing with strong personalities and being assertive
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent communicator, authoritative and credible diplomat/ambassador
- Resilient and determined; problem solver and decision-maker
- New business generation, accounts sales and account management experience
- Good telephone and face to face/presentations experience
- An all-rounder, able to transfer seamlessly from major account handling one minute to cold calling smaller clients the next
With a provable track record from a sales environment you will be results orientated and be able to work on your own initiative, be driven and outgoing and work as part of a successful, fun team.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious eager sales person where in return for your hard work and success, you will be joining a growing business with a UK wide presence, who offers good financial packages and benefits.
- Business Development
- Classic Car
- Car Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job