Events Sales Executive - prestigious sporting venue
Are you passionate about the events industry and looking to gain experience working for one of the UK’s most iconic and prestigious sporting venues?
Our client is seeking an enthusiastic events professional to assist the Sales Manager and Head of Sales with promoting the space as a major Meetings & Events venue. You will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the venue’s offerings in order to advise clients the relevant options for their particular requirements.
- Responding promptly and appropriately to all incoming enquiries and providing potential clients with accurate, information tailored to individual requests.
- Ensuring all prospective clients are contacted on a regular, structured basis with the aim of securing confirmed business.
- Conducting show rounds with prospective clients.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Passionate about working in the events industry.
- Strong customer focus with the ability to achieve and maintain an exceptional level of service at all times.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Tact, discretion and the ability to work quickly under pressure maintaining a high level of accuracy and detail.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint.
- Flexibility with respect to working hours.
Some major venue sales experience is a distinct advantage, but most important is a desire to learn and a passion for events.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job