Events Sales Director
We are looking for a Sales Director for a Singapore-based event organiser, operating a multi-platform network that helps build and celebrate the professional HR community in Asia. You’ll need senior experience in exhibitions / trade shows / expos or conference Sales.
You’ll be working within a business that boasts a dedicated print magazine, digital content, and award-winning events. They provide an array of thought-leading HR discussion and information to HR professionals of all ranks in Singapore and across the region
As part of their growth strategy and increased footprint across the region, they are seeking an experienced exhibition / conference sales leader with exceptional strategic sales management and a passion for delivering new business.
What you’ll be doing:
- Implementing sales strategies across the company and monitoring effectiveness.
- Negotiating agreements for contracts with customers and ensuring commerciality
- Implementing a variety of new business initiatives to drive sales
- Motivating the sales team to achieve best results
- Setting activity and revenue targets for members of the sales team
- Continual training and development of all members of the sales department
- Identifying key areas for improvement in the sales process
- Spotting market opportunities for new customers
- All aspects of recruitment and selection for the sales department
- Regular reporting on sales performance against budget and reporting on variances
- Previous experience working as a senior sales manager/sales director ideally for a similar organisation
- Natural leader with an ability to inspire performance with sales teams
- Strong commercial outlook and an entrepreneurial approach to business development
- Formal sales training would be an advantage but not essential
- Proven track record of achieving sales growth and delivery of results to business plans
Why this is a great opportunity:
- Asia’s leading publication for HR professionals
- Leading Conference organiser
- Excellent basic salary c.£45K with bonus and benefits
- The chance to work abroad in Singapore
- Company turnover of £4-5M
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"