Our client is a young and dynamic company based in Chelsea that provides independent equity research, investor relations and capital raising services to a wide range of listed companies.
As a result of continuing growth to their business our client now seeks an experienced events sales and business development manager to promote their wide range of roadshow functions to both existing and potential corporate clients, including: Conferences, Corporate Presentations, Investor Relations Roadshows, Deal Roadshows, Pre-Marketing Roadshows, etc.
There is a dedicated events manager already in house to assist with the planning and execution of events but this role will also encompass a degree of hands on support to the events programme as required.
Responsibilities would include:
- Liaising with the existing Corporate clients to understand their forthcoming event requirements and promote our client's capabilities.
- Supporting Management's pitches to potential new Corporate clients by representing the events management function as part of our client's wider offering.
- Proactively selling our client's investor relations / events management capability.
- Be the direct point of contact for corporate events enquiries.
- Responding to questions / problems with proactive solutions
The successful candidate will have the following experience and skills:
- A track record in events sales and business development, preferably within the City / Financial Services sector.
- A pro-active "can do" approach.
- Excellent organisational, communication and administrative skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload, working under tight time pressures with short lead-times.
- Business Development
- Investor Relations
- Corporate Events