Get Started in the Events Industry
Looking to start a new career in Sales, Events or Customer service?
Exciting sales opportunities have opened up in the heart of Brighton for serval junior events sales reps, with one of the UK`s fastest growing event sales companies in the UK, at the forefront of the marketing, customer service, sales and events industries.
Our client is looking for a hard working, self motivated individual to represent their clients at events that include but are not limited to shopping centres, fashion shows, concerts and football games!
With great opportunities for progression and an outstanding sales coaching scheme to take advantage of, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone without experience to get started on a successful sales career path and to grow and develop their sales skills alongside this company.
- Attending events to creating brand awareness and generating revenue for the client
- Using marketing and advertising strategies, and develop new sales strategies within a sales team
- Customer service
- Face to face customer interaction
- This is not your standard pushy sales role or your standard sales company
- Taking advantage of benefits that our client offers such as; the incredible venues of which our clients attend, support and skill sharing to progress further within the sales industry, national and international travel, and weekly earnings!
- No experience needed, our client believes they can get the full potential out of anyone, so all it takes is an up-to-date CV with your latest contact information for this 18+ role.
- An outgoing, enthusiastic person that is willing to work hard for further progression opportunities with great rewards.
- An individual willing to attend amazing event venues in the Brighton area.
Within this sales role our client offers the opportunity to earn a higher than usual, run of the mill, salary through a fantastic commission only structure, offering uncapped earnings. It is in our client`s best interest to support successful applicants throughout their events sales/ marketing career and offer personal development throughout this self-employed sales role. Once applied the recruitment team will be in contact as soon as possible for this incredible opportunity.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'