New Appointments Group are working in partnership with a well-established Events and Communications company based in Surrey. We are currently recruiting for a German Speaking Delegate Manager. To be considered for this role you must have full understanding of CVENT Website Registration, StarCite, Crowdcompass or similar experience, and must be a Fluent German communicator.
Your role is to create, manage and report on registration data using our current or client CRM platform and manage delegate communications.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:* Client Management
- Support the Client team in the preparation of RFP and proposals as required;
- Attend Client pitch/presentation as required;
- Attend Client meetings, calls and reviews on a regular basis or as required;
- Communicate changes to Client structure as and when relevant.
- Delegate Management:
- Attend all 'kick off' meetings to ensure full understanding of project requirement and delivery time frames;
- Plan and produce project time lines and milestones for delegate management using appropriate tools and internal process documents;
- Ensure time frames for delegate management are specified and agreed with the project manager and external suppliers;
- Manage personal, client specific, meeting specific shared inboxes;
- Manage all delegate communications, ensuring responses to all delegate queries are actioned in a timely manner;
- Manage communication of delegate status updates to clients in a timely manner;
- Manage ongoing communication of data to suppliers within project time frames;
- Website Management:
- Ensure that you are proficient in the use of Cvent Event Management software;
- Excellent attention to detail applied to all areas of website testing;
- Manage the checking and cleansing of all external data received from clients and/or suppliers;
- Manage and adhere to the processes necessary to accomplish goals and adhere to time lines in the most efficient and effective way;
- Accurately prioritise problems/initiatives in time-sensitive situations and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Data Management:
- Manage all data obtained during the registration process ensuring checking and cleansing regularly throughout the lifecycle of the meeting;
- Manage and update contact information stored within the CRM database and internal databases;
- Manage data in a sensitive and careful manner with excellent attention to detail;
- Abide by company policies and compliances around data protection and reinforce these where necessary;
- Manage and utilise all training and process documents, project plans and associated communication documents.
- Manage client expectations with regard format/types of reports and frequency of the provision of reports;
- Manage and deliver status reports, progress reports & supplier reports as standard;
- Manage all templates ensuring all in place and have been set up by the DETM in accordance with client and supplier requirements;
- Test and sign off all reports that have been set up by the DETM;
- Set up additional reports (as required) during the lifecycle of the meeting;
- Ensure an understanding of client specific reports required for such purposes as internal auditing, TOV (Transfer of Value) reporting, HCP (Health Care Professional) reporting and data reporting;
- Finalise all post-event reporting for reconciliation purposes and collation of post-event survey results (if applicable);
- Manage and ensure that reports are formatted as per the standard delegate management operating process and are password protected before sharing externally online.
- Supplier Relationship Management:
- Manage, Develop and maintain all supplier relationships;
- Work with suppliers to obtain best prices and best practice throughout all projects;
- Directly liaise with suppliers to provide data lists for applicable services.
- Liaison with Governance Team to ensure all process documents are up to date and accurate;
- Ensure compliance with client and company SLAs;
- Ensure compliance with all client and company privacy and security protocols;
- Ensure compliance with GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations) 2018 Regulations.
- Review and give final sign off to all client budgets ensuring:
- Client SLAs are taken into account;
- Profit maximisation;
- Accurate charging of costs (supplier and expenses) to the budget;
- Review and ensure currency exchange is managed in line with financial updates and checked regularly;
- Ensure prompt reconciliation post-event (maximum 30 working days or client specific);
- Manage and submit personal expenses and credit card reconciliations within time frames specified.
- Input of timesheet activity on a weekly basis.
- Ensure personal conduct is consistent with companyvalues and live those values every day:
- Team player;
- Work collaboratively with Board, Peers and all teams to ensure effective delivery of all client projects;
- Attend company training days as and when required;
- Attend company meetings as and when required.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975.
Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job