Events Registration Executive
Events Registration Assistant
6 months - £23-£25k (pro rata)
An exciting opportunity within a vibrant events company that will offer invaluable experience
As events registration assistant you will work within a supportive and successful environment. You will have the opportunity to work on one the largest media-based events, as well take advantage of international travel and work with some internationally renowned clients. This is the ideal challenge for those looking to expand their events experience.
- As events registration assistant, you will be the first point of contact for exhibitions and other stakeholders to deliver effect customer service and problem solving
- Work closely with both the marketing and events teams to ensure all published information is up to date for the exhibitors
- Providing support to the events team for all onsite registrations to guarantee exceptional service to all exhibitors and customers
- Respond efficiently to all queries within a timely manner so as to ensure a first class end to end service
- Your experience working in conferences and exhibitions will ensure you are confident in completing administrative tasks
- Having already worked in a fast-paced environment, you will have the ability to multitask in this busy role
- Ability to offer exceptional customer service at all times
- Strong communication skills will allow you to work with multiple teams
If this exciting and varied role sounds like the right opportunity for you, please click the apply button now!
Check out my profile on LinkedIn; in/katemoore17
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job