Job title: Events/Project Coordinator
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000
Vacancy Reference: EMJ4717
Jo Holdsworth Recruitment are currently working with a social enterprise organisation based in central Leeds. This is an exciting role for someone who enjoys fast paced environments and an autonomous and varied position. They work with schools and businesses to engage young people and motivate them around career options and future employment.
You will be responsible for organising and helping with the delivery across several activities and events for young people. You will be dealing with a wide range of people making the role extremely varied, you will deal with schools, businesses and a variety of volunteers. You will be part of a fun and dynamic team that all get stuck in.
Duties will include:
- Delivery of events and activities and programmes
- Plan and deliver events and projects in line with the requirements and in accordance with SLAs
- Deliver, facilitate, present, support events as required, particularly with young people
- Ongoing monitoring of individual projects to ensure they remain within scope
- Prepare and issue accurate documentation required for effective project delivery
- Monitor all allocated projects to ensure key outcomes are met, identify potential risks and issues, addressing these accordingly
- Source appropriate volunteers for each of your events or activities then organise, train and manage your volunteer pool where required
You will display the following skills/qualities
- You will have a professional telephone manner
- You will be a confident team player
- You will have excellent communication skills
- You will be competent with computer packages and be able to pick up systems quickly
- You will have good research skills and be commercially aware
- You will have excellent organisational skills and be able to work calmly under pressure
- You will be resilient and be able to multi task
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please apply for the position and I will be in touch ASAP to discuss the role in more detail.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment - Recruitment Agency)
- Dynamic Environment
- Event Management
- Event Planning
- Multi Tasking
- Project Coordination
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job