Events Programme Manager - London £24-29k
Leading Events Company need an experienced events professional to play a pivotal role in the programme team for their conference division.
You will be working in a positive, exciting environment within a fast-paced and growing business. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced event content/research professional who wishes to drive the growth of a thriving and expanding sector.
This company run over 650 events per year ranging from exhibitions and summits to conferences, briefings and training courses. They strive for innovative, thought-provoking and insightful events.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for in-depth industry research via telephone, online and in-person to ensure that the conference content, speakers and topics align to market wants, needs and developments
- Source, engage and confirm key public sector speakers and organisations
- Work with the Marketing Manager to build accurate event audience profiles, and utilise these to inform produce details marketing and sales briefs
- Produce detailed competitor checks for each conference that you manage
- Develop and maintain close and effective relationships with partner organisations, clients and speakers from both public and private sectors, with a view to increasing collaboration
- Participate in client and stakeholder facing meetings as required by the Head of Programme
- Collaboratively work with session sponsors to create a session that meets client objectives as well as delegate needs
- Play a key role in the development, delivery and proofing of conference collateral (event guide, sales brochure, website copy)
Experience & Skills required for the role
- Proven track record of event or conference production
- Strong research skills and ability to quickly digest new information
- Self-motivated, professional and focused in all aspects of work
- The ability to thrive in a challenging, fast paced and high pressure environment
- The ability to research and develop the content for multiple events concurrently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to network confidently and competently, often with senior stakeholders
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise work to meet deadlines and targets
This company is not only a highly successful and profitable organisation that has been consistently in growth mode for some years. They put real effort in to supporting staff, as well as appreciating/rewarding people for individual effort and talent.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job