My client based in heart of Birmingham are looking to recruit an experience Events Production Manager to join their team.
To apply for this role you must have the following qualifications:
- Full clean driving licence to drive 3.5 tonnes
- Desirable: MS Office, Autocad and Artifax, IOSH qualified.
- You will need a strong technical background, ideally within venue.
- Competent in installation and operation of stage, lighting and sound equipment.
- Basic carpentry skills
- Competent in all aspects of rigging
- Be customer focused and work well under pressure.
The main purpose of the role is:
- To drive profit for UVB through sale of technical services, equipment and other resources
- To provide excellent customer service to customers and visitors of UVB
- To provide efficient and effective supervision of all technical operations for UVB
- To ensure the safety, comfort and wellbeing of customers and staff at all times
- To maintain standards of quality in all areas of work
- To ensure excellent communication between departments and teams
If you meet the above criteria please send us your CV.
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advertisement. If you have not heard from us within 48 hours, then you may presume that your application has been unsuccessful.