We are currently looking for an Events Production Manager to provide excellent service to all customers and visitors, be efficient and ensure the saftey, wellbeing and comfort of all guests within the main events platforms.
Successful candidates will find themselves working in one of Birminghams new and unique venues ensuring the efficient delivery of all technical requirements, competent forward planning and coordination of all resoures required for individual events.
Successful Events Production Manager candidates should:
- Have a full, clean C1 LGV (3.5 tonnes) is essential.
- Be trained in MS office, Autocad and prefferably Artifax.
- Be team focused and driven, actively contributing to organisational success.
- Have a proven record in maintaining standards of quality in all areas of your work.
- Be active and competent in event management and resource bookings.
- Ideally trained and educated within technical support holding IOSH and First Aid certificate holder.
You need to be a strong senior technician, competent in all aspect of rigging, including and not limited to, installation and operation of stage, lighting and sound equipment.
Tonic are only interested in hearing from driven, passionate candidates who are serious about their career. We offer an unrivalled service, open and honest communication and an ongoing career consultancy which is the envy of our competitors.
Candidates MUST prove to be eligible to live and work in the UK and hold a full valid C1 driving licence. We are sorry, but due to the volume of applications that we receive we are only able to respond to candidates who are successful at this stage.
- Stage Management
- Technical Skills
- MS Office
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job