Events Producer Advertising Agency
Leading advertising agency seek an experienced Events Producer to support their new team deliver integrated experiential projects.
With a network of offices across the UK this agency is one of the best and largest in the UK. They offer their impressive range of global and UK clients first class service across advertising, media, PR, social, digital, activation and production. Culturally they have a fun team who are all really passionate about what they do. There is great benefits package on offer with training and development plans in place to help you grow.
- Work on experiential and events projects for a range of clients
- Manage budgets and deliver events at agreed costs and agency profitability
- Build a strong network of manufactures and staffing suppliers
- Set up contracts with venues, partners and events
- Liaise with clients
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience across the experiment channels from roadshows, guerrilla and basic sampling to big owner events, including festivities and sporting events
- Familiarity of brand ambassadors
- Strong client management skills
- Attention to detail
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job