£25,000- £30,000 per annum
Are you looking to manage well established events in a leading professional association?
The company are a small, friendly organisation, who are leaders in their industry. They are looking for an Event Organiser to join their team and take ownership of a high quality and exciting portfolio of events which include conferences, training days, webinars, annual dinners and social/networking events. You will be responsible for all logistical elements of the events, including on the day management and post event analysis. If you are a creative and driven event manager who is looking to be a part of a successful business, now is the perfect time to join!
Key responsibilities of an Event Organiser:
- Delivering and organising high quality events
- Providing on-site support for courses and conferences across the UK
- Liaison with venues, suppliers, speakers and sponsors
- Assisting in overseeing the expenditure and financial control for relevant event budgets
- Have solid experience working in a conference environment?
- Have an eye for detail and brilliant problem solving skills?
- Have the ability to multi-task and prioritise deadlines accordingly?
- Have brilliant ability to build client and supplier relationships?
- Have the confidence to plan and manage events with minimal supervision?
If you answered yes, hit apply below!