Events Operations Manager £40k - Multi site - East London
We are looking for an experienced Event Operations Manager to take control of this multi-use operation in East London.
Experience with high volume Bar, Restaurants and Events is essential for this multifaceted environment as you will be responsible for the smooth running of operations and the guest experience. Working closely with the Events & Sales teams to maximise all revenue streams!
Immediate start for the right person!
- Experience working in a high volume Bar and Events environment
- Excellent Operational skills as well as a solid base of back office management
- Be fully Financially aware and be able to react to the ever changing needs of the business
- The ability to lead a large team and train where required
- Experience with Food service would be an advantage
- Practical know of current Health & Safety and Food Hygiene standards
In for your hard work and dedication you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and excellent company benefits.
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given / job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'