Are you an experienced Events Officer or Community Fundraiser who is looking for a new challenge?
Do you want to work within a national disability charity who offer a flexible working environment?
NL Recruitment are working closely with a national disability charity who are looking for an Events Officer to join their busy team which brings in a quarter of their annual income. Based in Teddington offering flexible working opportunities, you will be responsible for the overall development, direction and income of their challenge events portfolio. Other key aspects of the role include -
- Managing all challenge events in the portfolio with the support of the Events Assistant.
- Working closely with the Fundraising Manager with the production of budgets, and events team strategic planning.
- Managing and developing relationships with members & supporters who participate in events.
The ideal candidate for this role:
- Is able to demonstrate experience of delivering and marketing events.
- Has experience of establishing, managing and evaluating new challenge events.
- Experience providing supporter care and delivering projects.
If you have the relevant experience for this role, please send across your CV asap.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'