Award-winning organiser of market leading business conferences and awards is looking for an experienced Events Marketing Manager to lead the marketing activities for their expanding events division.
The right person will be a genuine all-rounder, with solid experience creating and implementing event marketing strategies, designed to deliver senior delegates. You will be adept at optimising websites for event marketing and will use a variety of marketing channels - email, social, direct mail, content and telesales - to deliver targets. You will also advise on data strategy and be responsible for measuring and reporting on all activity.
The company offers excellent benefits, and an energetic and fun working environment.
- Minimum 3 year’s proven marketing experience in an events environment, preferably B2B conferences
- Experience of developing and implementing successful marketing plans
- Experience of optimising websites for marketing
- Experience using Adestra and Google Analytics is preferred
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to write marketing copy
- Creating effective marketing strategies in order to deliver delegate revenue
- Executing a programme of high-impact email and digital marketing campaigns from start to finish
- Optimising copy, layout and SEO on existing event websites ahead of event launches
- Copywriting for marketing campaigns
- Formulating, executing and analysing social media campaigns across platforms
- Implementing and measuring direct mail activities
- Co-ordinating with editors and sales teams to deliver successful content campaigns and new leads
- Work with designers to create and rebrand logos, websites and ads
- Post event analysis and creation of sponsor impact reports
- Assessing and advising on data strategy
- Digital Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Marketing Campaigns
- B2B Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job