- to £31k Basic, c£9k Bonus (£40k OTE), excellent benefits
*You must have events marketing experience in order to be considered*
We are looking for an Events Marketing Manager with hands-on experience of online and offline direct marketing, preferably in a B2B environment and enjoy taking on responsibility for marketing a portfolio of high value global events. You will be encouraged and expected to take the initiative, to develop and communicate new ideas and to play a vital role in driving delegate revenue growth.
- 2-3 years marketing experience within B2B events marketing (conferences, seminars, etc)
- Good Social Media Marketing skills
- Excellent written English and proofing skills; confident telephone manner
- Analytical skills - ability to prepare and execute direct marketing campaigns from planning to execution and then produce meaningful analysis, on which to base informed conclusions.
- Organised and efficient, able to juggle more than one event and many campaigns at a time.
- Enthusiastic, committed and motivated - initiative to streamline current methods and propose new.
- Commercially driven
- Own, develop and implement the marketing strategy for a portfolio of events reporting directly into the Head of Marketing for the business
- Implement promotional activity - controlling all elements: email copy, email design, print, data, mailing and analysis to optimise ROI and generate paid and free delegate registrations
- Work closely with editors, publishers, internal designers and conference producers to ensure each event is properly represented, benefits identified and marketing is reaching the target market via a mixture of channels
- Some international travel for better working knowledge of events and delegate networking
- Arrange relevant contra deals with internal and external clients to maximise conference exposure and branding
This role would suit an ambitious, driven individual looking to gain experience within an International & recognisable global brand.
Key words: events marketing, conferences, seminars, global events, international, delegates, sponsorship, delegate revenues, b2b, social media, writing, proofing, direct marketing, CRM, email, campaigns, analytics, insights, data, ROI, paid search, PPC, SEO, publishing, networking, permanent, London, UK.
- Social Media Marketing
- International Conferences
- Marketing Event Planning
- International Events