A little bit about us.....
InfoPro Digital is a rapidly growing, market leading, B2B publisher with 50+ brands globally and counting. A fantastic role is available within our vibrant and dynamic events marketing team. This is a role that offers structure, whilst encouraging fresh ideas. The successful candidate will have hands-on control of all event marketing activities where our attendees are at the forefront of everything we do.
The ideal candidate will hold some experience in marketing; however, practical experience within the sector is not essential - a passion for marketing and ambition are far more important to us.
The what we'd like you to have's.....
- Previous marketing experience preferential
- Excellent communication skills
- Pride in your work
- Analytical - judge the success of marketing activity and spot potential new marketing opportunities
- Passion to understand more about Digital Marketing & Google Analytics
- Customer centric approach and ensuring our subscribers have a slick user journey via all digital touchpoints
- Creative thinker and proactivity - coming up with innovative marketing solutions and making them become a reality
What's on offer.....
As well as working with the most interesting, talented and fun people, we operate a culture where success is recognised. You will be supported throughout your career tailoring your development through management support, internal and external training courses, and on the job training. Based in a fantastic location at the heart of London’s West End, you will also have access to numerous retail discounts!
In addition to a Competitive Salary we offer the following benefits:
- 25 days Annual Leave (rising up to 30 days)
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- Life Assurance
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
- Childcare Vouchers
- Private Medical Insurance
- Income Protection
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Bonusly Employee Recognition
- Employee Discount Scheme
- Onsite monthly Chair Massage
- Eye-care Vouchers
- Vodafone Employee Advantage Scheme
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Flexible Working
And many more!
Infopro Digital also runs The Foundation which supports a number of charities. Staff can volunteer to contribute their skills and expertise to make a meaningful difference to the lives of others.
How to apply:
Click on "Apply" to start your journey.
- Event Planning
- Marketing Campaigns
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job