In this Events & Marketing Executive graduate job, you will be joining a full-service travel PR and marketing company. They work as an extension of their clients' business development teams to maximise sales, by increasing their distribution, devising marketing campaigns, delivering training sessions and suggesting suitable strategies. A team of travel professionals with years of PR and marketing experience under their belts, the agency boast a wealth of international clients including hotels and tourism companies in Australasia, Asia, The Indian Ocean, The Middle East and Europe.
Looking for events graduate jobs in London? They are now on the hunt for an organised graduate with a real interest in travel to join their dynamic team in the heart of London.
In this Events & Marketing Executive graduate job, you will be responsible for organising and managing a year-round calendar of events for a key client. Your role will involve you undertaking a range of tasks, including all aspects of planning and executing the events, promoting and marketing the business across the website and social channels, preparing membership sales material and recruiting new members. To be successful in this role you will need to be both professional and ambitious, as you will act as a brand representative for your clients - preparing and delivering presentations, training agents, making business development calls and attending meetings.
In this Events & Marketing Executive graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Researching and booking venues
- Marketing the organisation across social channels
- Managing invitations and RSVPs
- Recruiting suppliers, sponsors and exhibitors
- Managing all on-going attendee communications
- Taking ownership of the annual budget and ensuring that sales and costs are managed
- Producing and distributing post-event surveys and collating the results
- Developing new distribution for clients, and sourcing new business leads
- Delivering training presentations to travel agency staff, in small workshops and large presentation situations
- Exhibiting at relevant trade and consumer shows
So, what are we looking for?
- A 2.1 degree from university
- Experience of events management would be beneficial
- Ideally an understanding of the UK / Australia / Asia travel trade and tourism distribution systems
- Ideally some experience in social media, database and website management
- Good financial acumen
- The confidence to host events
- Excellent organisational and planning skills, including fantastic time management skills
- The ability to juggle several projects simultaneously
- The ability to use your own initiative to solve problems
- Someone who can work both alone and as part of a team environment
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills
- Someone who is prepared to travel extensively in the UK and Europe
What else is on offer?
- A competitive starting salary of between £20,000 - £25,000
- The opportunity to work within a dynamic, driven and organised team who have extensive contacts in the field
- The chance to travel across the UK and Europe
Looking for events graduate jobs in London and want to join an established PR & marketing agency? If you're a self-motivated graduate with an interest in travel, apply for this Events & Marketing Executive graduate job in London today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job