Job Title: Events Marketing Executive
Location: Ringwood, Hampshire
Hours: 37.5 hours per week: Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
An Events Marketing Executive role has arisen for a passionate, creative individual who is looking to become a key member of a dedicated and friendly team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the planning and implementation of all marketing communication and campaigns to the highest standard to be delivered on time and within budget.
- Track and manage effectiveness of marketing communication across multiple brands to reach and exceed visitor registration and attendance targets.
- Manage marketing budgets.
- Maintaining and update events and company website content and SEO.
- Manage all social media promotion channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn producing both paid and unpaid content.
- Produce regular news releases and generate media coverage.
- Create and produce regular email campaigns.
- Create design briefs, copy write content and manage external designers to produce print and digital marketing collateral including direct marketing, brochures, adverts and signage.
- Ensure all content is written in an engaging and accessible way for the relevant audience, and is consistent in terms of tone of voice, style and key messaging across all media.
- Manage event registration working with external contactors.
- Working with key partners and associations to secure valuable external promotions for the events including generating, writing and managing contra deals.
- Support sponsors and exhibitors with marketing coverage.
- Work onsite at each event overseeing photography, videography and social media coverage as well as being a key onsite member in the running of the event.
- Sourcing expert bloggers.
- Researching current marketing trends.
- Plan and direct the telemarketing campaign.
- Supporting and upholding the company data protection policy.
- Building relationships and day to day liaison with external contractors.
- Helping to maintain excellent client and supplier relationships through superior customer service skills.
- At least two years' experience within a similar marketing role desirable.
- Degree in Marketing, Business or a related field, desirable.
- Experience in managing multiple brands and ability to adhere to deadlines with great attention to detail.
- Experience in writing content for multiple mediums including social media, press releases, newsletters and contra deals.
- Experienced in managing Social Media profiles and PPC advertising.
- Knowledge and experience of WordPress, Google AdWords and SEO.
- Experience in producing email campaigns and ideally experience with Mail Chimp.
- Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint proficiency.
- Adobe Creative Suite skills highly desirable particularly Photoshop and InDesign.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Reliable, punctual and flexible and a team player.
- Financial awareness and numeracy.
- Exhibit a "can-do" attitude.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Demonstrate creative flair a have a strong eye for detail.
- Exemplary verbal and written English.
- Commercially minded and motivated to succeed.
- A keen interest in developing a Marketing career and leadership skills.
- Proactive, highly motivated and ready to hit the ground running in this busy, exciting and varied role.
- 28 days annual leave inclusive of Bank Holidays per annum + lieu days
- On-site free parking
- Staff social events
- A relaxed working environment
- Regular training opportunities
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: http://equal-opportunities/
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job