Our Orpington based client has an exciting new role recruiting due to growth.
Huntress are currently recruiting for a digital marketing executive to join our Orpington based client on a permanent basis, duties of the role include but are not limited to
- Develop and maintain events calendar
- Co-ordinating both logistics and staff attendance at all events to ensure their success
- To work with colleagues to run a series of effective and engaging events throughout the year
- Work with community partners develop engaging community events, or attendance at existing events
- To organise highly engaging and innovative annual awards ceremonies
- Work with colleagues to devise award winning content for the business' website and social channels
- To be part of the wider Marketing and Communications Team, generating creative ideas and supporting events and marketing activities as needed
Apply today for immediate consideration!
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job