Exciting opportunity for an Events Marketing Assistant to join a leading organiser of B2B conferences and events focusing on the UK public sector.
The company is looking for a talented individual and strong team player to join their growing events marketing team. Ideally you will be a graduate, or an individual with an interest or experience in marketing seeking a new challenge!
This role offers a clear path for potential career progression within the marketing team, and the company.
- 2:1 BA degree educated or above
- Excellent copywriter with impeccable spelling, punctuation and grammar skills
- Sound understanding of marketing principles
- Knowledge of digital marketing channels and skills such as SEM, social media and email marketing
- Great team player with an ambitious and positive attitude
- A competitive nature and ability to succeed in a targeted environment
- An interest in the workings and departments of the UK public sector would be an advantage
- Must be flexible to adjust in a fast-changing environment
Key responsibilities include
- Using excellent copy writing skills to drive delegate acquisition across all events
- Identify relevant target markets and create a 'data universe’ for each event by segmenting the company’s database
- Using the CMS (Wordpress) and analytics to help manage and improve the event websites
- Implement an extensive social media strategy to deliver targeted content that drives lead generation and website traffic
- Form media partnerships through negotiating 'contra’ arrangements that enhance and promote the event brands
- Monitor and communicate the latest industry news and reports to deliver audience insights that can be used in future campaigns
- Analyse email campaign performance through digital marketing tools such as Google Analytics, Google AdWords etc.
- Email Marketing
- Social Media
- Writing Skills
- Content Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job