Events Manager, permanent full time, UK travel- based from Basingstoke. 37-42k, excellent benefits, company car.
Reporting to the Head of Product Marketing this role will be to manage and execute UK national event activities. Continually researching and building the events plan to optimise presence and brand awareness across multiple industry sectors.
As Events Manager you will:
- Develop and manage an annual events calendar with all business streams and NNC input.
- Produce detailed proposals for events (including timelines, target audience, business benefit, venues, suppliers, legal obligations and budgets)
- Plan, organize and project manage all Linde external national events.
- Manage internal events including conferences, incentive events, HQ business updates and factory visits.
- Support NNC’s with internal and external events (i.e. golf days and exhibitions). Ensure brand alignment and standardization across the network.
- Liaise with key stakeholders to understand event requirements/expectation and publicize/promote the event(s)
- Research suitable venues, suppliers and contractors, negotiate prices and hire.
- Review and benchmark external agencies ensuring competitive rates and strong execution.
- Brief and manage external agencies ensuring alignment to the overall marketing strategy.
- Ensure insurance, legal, health and safety obligations are followed.
- Responsible for coordinating suppliers, handling queries and troubleshooting on the day of the event to ensure that all runs smoothly and to budget.
- Ensure the dismantling and removal of the event and clearing the venue efficiently.
- Produce post event evaluation to understand event effectiveness and future attendance.
- Management and accountability of the budget allocated to Events.
- Continually review and assesse new potential events for future attendance.
To be successful as the Events Manager:
- Proven experience in events.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and social skills.
- Confident presenter.
- Ability to cope under pressure.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Team player with leadership skills.
- Willingness to work outside of normal working hours during exhibitions and other events.
- Work with third party suppliers.
- To possess creative writing abilities with a good command of English, both written and oral.
- Salary 37-42k
- Company car
- 25 days holiday + BH
- 37 hours per week Monday-Friday
- Flexible working - Can take shorter days in quiet periods to compensate for busy month end days, plus can clock up flex days off
- Free parking
- Canteen on site
- Childcare vouchers
How Do I Apply?
In the first instance please call us and chat to one of our friendly team about this role and other opportunities we may have available, or, if you can, call in and see us at our Basingstoke office.
Alternatively you can submit your CV. However, if you have not heard from a Consultant within 5 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this particular role.
- Event Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'