My client is an international law firm based in the city who is looking to recruit an Events Manager on a 12 month fixed term contract to cover a maternity leave.
The Events Manager will have overall responsibility for events and ensure that events and procedures are effectively planned and managed from initiation through to post-event evaluation.
The key duties will include:
- Developing and delivering a strategically-focused programme of client events
- Leading post event analysis meetings with internal clients and suppliers
- Project managing all logistical aspects of the International Partner Conference
- Providing a high quality advisory service to teams/individuals running their own events
- Producing regular insight and reports into event effectiveness, including attendance figures, successes and areas for improvement
The Events Manager will have proven event management experience, ideally gained leading a team within professional services, the ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholder relationships, have demonstrable knowledge of drafting venue proposals, as well as sound knowledge of venues in London and the UK.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'