Employment Status: Full-Time, 1 year maternity cover
Bond Solon specialises in providing legal training for non-lawyers whose role requires them to interact with the law. Bond Solon’s name is synonymous with witness preparation, but they also provide niche products to a number of other core sectors:
• Expert Witness
• Health & Social Care
• Emergency Planning
Bond Solon is part of the Wilmington PLC Professional Division, is a leading legal training and information company based in the UK. Over the last 20 years, Bond Solon have designed and delivered a range of award winning training courses and qualifications targeted specifically at non-lawyers who are involved in the legal system in the UK and worldwide.
Main Purpose of Role:
To develop and expand upon the current data and profiling of clients and prospective clients within the markets Bond Solon operate.
To produce profitable conferences and events that increase Bond Solon’s visibility and reputation within the sector.
• Recruit, support and manage Data Researcher interns
• Manage the collecting and processing of feedback data. Monitor and reduce the delay between the course and the client receiving a Course Evaluation report.
• Exporting data into a spreadsheet for marketing projects. Advising the Marketing Manager and Sales consultants on the data we collect and hold.
• Ensuring and reporting on GDPR compliance. This includes bringing together data from various sources to monitor how engaged our client and potential clients are.
• Identify priority areas for effectively and efficiently collecting, cleansing and improving data.
• Develop procedures to improve data and manage these projects; effectively communicate the change and reason for the change to those involved.
• To profile our clients in order to analyse client demographic, trends etc. in order to understand the needs of our current and potential clients.
Conference/event research, generation and management:
• Responsible for developing the conference/event schedule to meet the expectations of the target market.
• To work with salesmen and trainers to identify viable niche conferences/events within our sectors.
• Where applicable, source data, speakers, venues, sponsorship and marketing channels.
• Work with the Marketing Manager to develop marketing material and campaigns as necessary.
• Work with the relevant people in Sales and Client Services to ensure that the event and client communication is professional and effective.
• Maximise PR opportunities from events and conferences.
• Process conference bookings, with support from the sales team in busy periods
Skills and Experience Required:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Good negotiation and influencing skills.
• Enthusiastic, flexible and reliable
• Ability to act on own initiative
• Excellent organisational skills
• Ability to prioritise workload according to deadlines
• Planning and project management skills required to produce a successful project, event or conference
• Ability to motivate and manage others
• Attention to detail and commitment to high quality service delivery
• Creation of marketing material
• Proof reading
• Work effectively and closely with other departments
• Good analytical skills
• IT literate with good Excel skills
• Knowledge of sales processes and techniques, and working with CRM systems
• Experience of organising events and conferences