Varied role in fabulous central hotel. This role is primarily B2B.
- Meeting guests and show casing the venue,
- Taking event brief, responding to new enquiries, producing costings, budgets etc
- Converting leads in to business, producing proposals / ideas for events,
- Reporting on event forecasts and enquiries
- Following up on lapsed clients, up-selling and cross-selling all hotels in group
- Working closely with Function Managers on requirements of the event
- Helping with the annual sales forecasts and promotional events.
Additionally, you'll provide support and training to a small team, leading and providing direction. You'll be working with the reservations and events team with the overall aim of maximising sales.
A key part of this role will be to deliver the operational and coordination of events / conferences. Primarily it is daytime hours - Monday to Friday and you will not be required to have onsite presence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job