A rapidly growing and highly successful company who deliver a first class service in venue based catering, engaging in a range of events, weddings and corporate functions. They have the sole caterer rights at most of their venues and entertain mid-high end clientele, therefore 5* customer service is key! They are looking for an enthusiastic and driven Events Manager to join their team on a full time permanent basis.
Key competencies for the Events Manager:
- Being the first point of contact for all clients
- Managing all events from initial enquiry through to the successful delivery
- Oversee all costs involved to deliver the event within budget
- Producing accurate and detailed client proposals and event plans
- Coordinate all logistics and third-party suppliers associated with each event
- Delivering first class customer service
- Managing client expectations
- Attending open days and generating new business
- Managing multiple clients at any one time
- Managing effective supplier relationships
- Monitoring market trends
- Managing and attending client meetings and tastings
Skills/ experience required for the Events Manager:
- Proven restaurant/hotel banqueting or event catering background
- Experience managing an event, training a team and taking ownership of all aspects of the event
- Passion for the events and catering industry
- Ability to deliver 5* customer service at all times
- Meticulous attention to detail and takes pride in their work
- Strong MS Office skills
- Proactive approach, flexible with a 'can do' attitude
- Personable, professional and well-presented
- Highly organised, team player, flexible and adaptable
- Driving licence and car is a must!
Emotion: how will I feel working here?
Empowered! Both the role and company are very rewarding, you are well praised and looked after in return for your hard work. It is a lovely office environment with great promotion opportunities and job satisfaction. You will also be very busy all of the time!! You will be joining an established, friendly, fun team who all love what they do.
Opportunity: what's in it for me?
The salary is £25,000 - £27,000 plus a bonus scheme. You will be working Monday - Friday with a day off in the week and significant weekend working. You will be joining an ever-expanding team with future career opportunities to support their projected growth plans.
Call Karen Crook to discuss further - "I look forward to hearing from you!"
- Event Manager
- Assistant Event Manager
- Corporate Event Manager
- Venue Account Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job