A leading international law firm is looking to recruit an Events Manager to be part of their London office on a 12 month FTC basis. You will lead a high performing team of 3 who are responsible for organising the firm's annual events, delivered on time and within the budget.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing event solutions that contribute to the firm's business strategy
- Be accountable for the management of events personnel
- Train, appraise and motivate the team to encourage continual development, setting of objectives and salary reviews
- Represent the organisation at external industry events as a key influencer on industry best practices
- Be involved in the submission of budget proposals
- Take full responsibility for the Annual London Summer Party, Children's Christmas Party, and any other major London office events as required
- Partner with the US-based events team
The role will suit an ambitious individual who has experience in a professional services firm and experience of leading a busy team of event specialists. You need to have the ability to lead, manage, engage and motivate a team to deliver and be able to hit all deadlines per the events plans.
If this sounds like the role and challenge you are looking for please contact me today!