Are you a talented events coordinator with experience managing large and small scale events and are looking to take on a new and exciting challenge? If you are we have a fantastic opportunity for you as we are looking for individuals just like you!
Due to continued success and growth, our client is now looking to recruit for an Events Coordinator to support the marketing department of a leading consulting company working in the financial services and banking industry . If you are a creative individual who thinks outside the box, inspire renovation and are solution oriented, then this will be the perfect role for you.
- Plan, shape, manage and deliver the company’s corporate events worldwide, which range from conferences, exhibitions and seminars
- Propose event ideas and deliver high quality and unforgettable events for all staff members globally
- Create and manage budgets, project plans, and time management
- Manage and coordinate event logistics.
- Establish solid relationships and agreements to promote companies brand.
- Ensure that all insurance, legal, health and safety obligations are followed.
- Analyse and prepare reports on the events success
- Ensure consistency across all events
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Events or relevant field
- Proven success in an event management role, ranging from small scale conferences to company-wide programmes and events.
- Hands-on experience with all aspects of event planning and execution, exhibiting abilities to work under pressure, anticipating needs and managing many tasks at once to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to project manage, show leadership and an innovative mindset.
- Flexible approach to work and willingness to travel if needed.
- Excellent communication skills with an excellent command of written and spoken English
- Language skills in German or French would be advantageous.
- Communication Skills
- Event Management
- Event Planning
- Financial Services