You will manage the events programme including large trade shows through to networking and round table events. You will have complete autonomy for the full end to end management of all events.
Our client is a leading International technology organisation who has over 5,000 employees and a turnover of $5b.
Events Manager - Leading International technology company - Uxbridge
You will work within the marketing communications team and manage the event programme across the UK, managing event planning right through to delivery of large hosted trade shows, seminars, roundtables and virtual events. This is a great opportunity to join a team where you will have a high level of autonomy working with an annual event budget in excess of £850k.
The Events Manager will be responsible for:
- Management of the annual Event Programme: a variety of events including seminars, corporate dinners, Executive breakfast events, virtual events and large hosted trade exhibitions
- Sourcing and securing venues and accommodation, negotiating costs where possible
- Developing themes and scoping relevant content and agenda for events
- Agenda, content and speakers research and development
- Drive the delivery and marketing of events through the wider Marketing Team
- Manage event production, including event AV, staging, speaker management, bespoke stand production and onsite event management on event days
- Event budget management throughout the year
- Event sponsorship management with Partner Sales Team whilst providing partner sign-up packs and liaising with partners on stand requirements and logistics etc.
- Manage and support third party event contractors and suppliers, negotiating costs where possible
- Organise event delegate lists/bookings, assisting delegates and providing delegate updates to management
- Creating and managing internal communication around events and sending out regular internal updates
- Post-event reporting, including lead tracking, qualitative analysis and final budget reconciliation
To be suitable for this Events Manager role you will need:
- Previous events management experience is essential
- Strong academic background
- Event marketing experience
- Strong Project Management skills
- Previous experience gained within a fast paced, high pressure environment is essential
£35,000 - 40,000 + package
- event management
- events manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job